Remy Speaks in collaboration with Legacy Premier Foundation, hosted RESTORE AND SHINE (NO LIMITS!) at Newton White Mansion and it was such a PHENOMENAL EVENT!! It’s not often you get an opportunity to be at an event where you get so much motivation, information and networking all in one setting. The “RESTORE AND SHINE (NO LIMITS!) was exactly that.
I want to first commend DR. Remi Duyile, Author of Perseverance, on her vision and bringing it to LIFE!! Her vision has taken on a life of its own and it looks like it is well on its way to becoming international as well.
The renown, DR. Renee’ Allen of the Renee’ Allen and Friends Show was the MC and as always, she brought inspiration and motivation to everyone which kept the event flowing and engaging.
There were several special guest’s speakers who spoke and left such an impression on everyone who attended and the following speakers were in attendance:
- Dr. Sarah Renee Langley – Author of “It’s Your Turn Now!” 7 Secrets To Living Life On Your Own Terms.
- Dr. James Dula – Retired Airforce, President South County Democratic Club.
- J.R. Fenwick – Founder and CEO, FlipThatStock.com and Award Winning Author of “How I Quit My Job and Built A Million Dollar Company.”
- Keith R. Harley, Jr. – Keith Harley Enterprises, Hair and Scalp Specialist, Trichologist, Trainer, and Image Consultant.
- Chere M. Good – Speaker, Indie Soul Magazine
- Judith Clark – Speaker
After speaking, they were recognized for the excellent work they are doing by receiving an award presented to them by DR. Remi Duyile. DR. Duyile’s husband Murphy Duyile was there to support his wife at this incredible event and he made it known that he loves and supports her in everything she does, NO MATTER WHAT!!
What an incredible day it was. Full of GREATNESS and HUMBLENESS!!
DC Nitelife was honored to be a part of this awesome event and we look forward to attending future events by Dr. Remy Duyile and the Legacy Premier Foundation!
Article and photography by JV Jones